Pavers can add so much beauty to the landscape of your home, but it is important to take care of them to keep them looking great. Here are some great tips on how to keep your paver patio gorgeous in the winter.
- Adding a sealer will help protect your paver patio by keeping the elements out of any nooks and crannies. Brush sealant on all exposed sides of your patio to keep moisture out.
- Use a snow or leaf blower to clear away debris from your patio. Avoid using metal scrapers or shovels, as this can damage your pavers and remove the sealant.
- To add traction to your patio, consider using sand instead of salt. Salt can contain moisture that can cause long term damage to your patio.
- When it’s warm enough, clean your pavers from all substances that can cause damage.
- If there is damage to your some of your pavers, you can replace the dull, broken ones with brand new ones! Make sure to contact Pavertime to help out with keeping your patio looking new.
Pavers create such a beautiful way to entertain your guests all year round. What are some of the ways you help to keep your pavers protected in the cold winter months?